Flutter Flutter is Google's open-source, cross-platform app SDK to help developers and designers build modern cross-platfom apps
這個建立於 1 年前 的社群目前有 2 成員。
你是Flutter 社群的貢獻者嗎？如果是的話，請加入它的 Liberapay社群吧！
Flutter applications are written in the Dart programming language, and can connect to platform languages such as Java, Kotlin, Swift, and Objective-C. Flutter itself is built with C, C++, Dart, and Skia (a 2D rendering engine).
Flutter development is currently supported on Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows.
Flutter is developed and maintained by Google, and will be the main development SDK for Fuchsia, the expected and upcoming new Operating System also by Google.
Four main components of Flutter
- a heavily optimized, mobile-first 2D rendering engine (with excellent support for text) for 60fps apps
- a functional-reactive framework so you can build customized UIs
- a rich set of libraries and widgets (Material Design, Cupertino) widgets (optional, you can build-your-own widgets) so you can get started quickly and produce high-fidelity experiences
- productive CLI and IDE (IntelliJ) tools for sub-second developer cycles
Flutter is different than most other options for building mobile apps because Flutter uses neither WebView nor the OEM widgets that shipped with the device. Instead, Flutter uses its own high-performance rendering engine and framework to draw widgets to the screen.
Flutter also offers developers a highly productive and fast development experience, fast runtime and engine performance, and beautifully designed widgets that make for beautiful apps.
- Official website
- Getting started
- Flutter Development Mailing List
- Twitter: @flutterio
- A Tour of the Dart Programming Language
- Google Codelabs Flutter
Source Code and Buildin
- Gitter - Exchange channel.
- Facebook - Facebook community
- r/FlutterDev Subreddit - Reddit community.
- Dev Discord - Discord server to discuss and get help.
- Flutter Community - Central place for community made packages.
- OpenFlutter - Make it easier.
- Awesome Flutter - Biggest curated resources list
- Flutter in Action - Complete Flutter and Dart resource, currently in 'Early Access'.